I am trying to encode the TS of Japanese terrestrial shows but "PES packet size mismatch" occurs.
|Reported by:||Emmanuel_Chanel||Owned by:||michael|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
- I've installed ffmpeg on Ubuntu by the way on http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=786095 except the point that I set --prefix=/usr few days ago. I reinstalled today. But the problem isn't solved.
- I'm in Japan. And I record TV shows aired in Japan. The shows are saved as MPEG-TS files.
- When I tried to encode the TS files of "Lie To Me" S1EP03 and of "Cold Case" S3EP19 into mp4 file with libx264, "PES packet size mismatch" occurs. They are aired on TV-Tokyo, a terrestrial channel. When I tried to encode one of "IT White Box"(NHK-G, a terrestrial one), same error occurs.
- I find ok to encode the TS files of "Good Wife" S02EP02(NHK BS Premium) and "Covert Affairs" S1EP02(BS-TBS) into mp4 file with libx264. NHK BS Premium and BS-TBS are satellite channels.
I attach the reproduced lines of the trouble with "Lie To Me" (by the command below). Other encoding commands referred above is like that.
emmanuel@star2:~/Recording/ProductsTStoEncode$ ffmpeg -i Lie_To_Me_S1EP03.ts -acodec libfaac -aq 100 -vcodec libx264 -preset slow -crf 22 -s 1280x720 -aspect 16:9 -threads 0 -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 Lie_To_Me_S1EP03.mp4
Change History (7)
Changed 6 years ago by Emmanuel_Chanel
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 6 years ago by cehoyos
- Component changed from FFmpeg to undetermined
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master