amrnb dec: dtx mode not implemented.
|Reported by:||matteosistisette||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I've just compiled the latest version of ffmpeg from the SVN on a CentOS machine and when I try to decode amr audio files I get this error (repeated a lot of times):
[amrnb @ 0x626e90] dtx mode not implemented. Update your FFmpeg version to the newest one from SVN. If the problem still occurs, it means that your file has a feature which has not been implemented.If you want to help, upload a sample of this file to ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel mailing list.
On another box, an Ubuntu one, I have installed the ffmpeg package from the repositories and it works fine with the same files.
Also, on yet another CentOS box I am using a several-year-old version of ffmpeg that was compiled ages ago which can decode the same amr files just fine.
So either the error message is completely wrong and the real problem with the files is different, or there has been some regression in that a feature that had already been implemented ages ago has been dropped.
Change History (9)
Changed 5 years ago by matteosistisette
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Component changed from undetermined to avcodec
- Keywords amr amrnb added
- Priority changed from critical to wish
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
comment:4 follow-ups: ↓ 5 ↓ 6 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Summary changed from bogus error message with amr files: [amrnb @ 0x626e90] dtx mode not implemented. to [amrnb @ 0x626e90] dtx mode not implemented.