add support for Predefined SLConfigDescriptor
|Reported by:||puck||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I got the following output from the latest win32 static build from Zeranoes ffmpeg-git-a4c22e3-win32-static.7z (dated 2012-02-27) (upgrading from ffmpeg version git-N-30698-g39dbe9b, built on Jun 10 2011 22:10:00 with gcc 4.5.3), and also from my win32 build of FFmpeg (using the latest git version).
A search backward from this point (not extensive) revealed the problem is NOT in ffmpeg-0.7.1-win32-static, ffmpeg-0.8-win32-static, ffmpeg-git-9c2651a-win32-static, ffmpeg-git-276f43b-win32-static, ffmpeg-git-cbf914c-win32-static or ffmpeg\ffmpeg-git-e403a97-win32-static.
[mpegts @ 02ACBA60] Predefined SLConfigDescriptor not implemented. Update your FFmpeg version to the newest one from Git. If the problem still occurs, it means that your file has a feature which has not been implemented.
FFmpeg is used to convert AVC + AAC in a ts container to MPG for editing priot to using FFmpeg to convert the edited MPG to MP4.
Attached A V Input to MPG.bat, 0000.ts
Change History (12)
Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Dropped or Changed Predefined SLConfigDescriptor to Predefined SLConfigDescriptor
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by michael
- Summary changed from Predefined SLConfigDescriptor to add support for Predefined SLConfigDescriptor
- Type changed from defect to enhancement