yuv2rgb_mmx.c not allowing yuv422p
|Reported by:||ffong||Owned by:||michael|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I noticed that yuv2rgb_mmx.c is rejecting source formats of yuv422p. It does not have such restrictions in ffmpeg-0.6.4. And I looked at change 5aa70309 at yuv2rgb_template.c. And the macro YUV2RGB_LOOP seems to indicate yuv422p is supported.
Can someone clarify this?
I am asking this because the warning message "No accelerated conversion from yuv422p to bgr24" keep appearing during video playback.
Change History (10)
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 0.8.9 to git-master