Opened 2 years ago
libxvid additions and clarification
|Reported by:||Selur||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Trying to leave xvid_encraw and mencoder behind for Xvid encoding I compared FFmpegs libxvid options against mencoder.
There are a few options which are unclear if I mapped them correctly and there seem to be a bunch of options missing.
I have no clue how to properly map:
- turbo (missing?)
- zones (missing?)
- me_quality since me_method only seems to have 5 instead of 7 options
- cartoon (missing?)
- chroma_opt (missing?)
- vhq since mdb only has 3 instead of 5 options
- keyframe_boost (missing?)
- kfthreshold (missing?)
- kfreduction (missing?)
- bf_threshold (missing?)
- packed (missing?)
- bvhq (missing?)
- vbv_initial (missing?)
Would be nice if:
- someone could tell me how to properly map those options to ffmpeg for Xvid encoding
- if missing options could be added to ffmpegs libxvid support.