MTS files from Canon HG20 no longer replayed
|Reported by:||stef716||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
MTS videos produced by my AVCHD camcorder are no longer properly replayed by ffmpeg and ffmpeg based video players.
- vlc player just shows a black image.
- xine and gxine play from the beginning but freezes after frame jump
- ffplay 00017.MTS plays from the beginning but seeking in file (ffplay 00017.MTS -ss 1) shows no image
- video editing with kdenlive renders partly black video sequences
Latest working version I went back was 0.8.7.
Version 0.9 from Debian Multimedia AMD64 and also the git-master I just compiled today have this issue.
The problem was confirmed by more users on the Debian Multimedia mailing list for i386 and AMD64.
Change History (10)
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by michael
- Component changed from undetermined to avcodec
- Keywords h264 random access added
- Reproduced by developer set
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed