aac distrorted after transcoding (regression)
|Reported by:||mpan||Owned by:||michael|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
When transcoding AAC to another format, output is distorted. I have noticed this situation only for one file (sample provided below), no other AACs I have tested seem to be affected. Also it seems that bug doesn't depend on output format.
Everything was fine in 0.7.6. The problems started after update (from ArchLinux? repo) to version N-34586-g33feba3. I have also tested this with the latest version from git and the problem persists.
Files are available here: http://mpan.pl/pub/ffmpeg-report/
Sample after conversion to pcm:
- test-good.wav - version produced by 0.7.6
- test-bad.wav - version produced by N-34586-g33feba3
- test-latest.wav - version produced by N-34918-g4f7ad4c (latest)
- test-good.log, test-bad.log, test-latest.log
Smaller (1MB) versions of sample (just in case someone doesn't want to download the 8M ones):
Linux 3.1.1-1-ARCH x86_64 Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz GenuineIntel?
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Component changed from FFmpeg to avcodec
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open