Patch to read disc number in mov.c
|Reported by:||rrt||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I attach a patch against current git head to read disc number in mov.c, for example from .m4a files. I used the information at:
to get the correct atom code and decode the information ('disk' works like 'trkn', so I was able to common up the decoding logic). Note that the tag I fill in is called 'disc', not 'disk', for consistency with the rest of ffmpeg.
The motivation to add this was that multi-disc albums were not sorting correctly in MPD build against libavformat. With this fix it works fine.
I'm very keen to see this fix get into ffmpeg, and this is the first patch I've sent, so if there's anything wrong with it, do say and I'll work to fix it.