FFMEG can't decode avi file
|Reported by:||bf4648||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Attempting to decode avi file in order to re-encode in another format and I'm getting the following errors each time:
avi @ 0x16807c0] Something went wrong during header parsing, I will ignore it and try to continue anyway.
[avi @ 0x16807c0] parser not found for codec none, packets or times may be invalid.
[avi @ 0x16807c0] max_analyze_duration 5000000 reached at 5000000
Change History (16)
Changed 6 years ago by bf4648
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by cehoyos
- Component changed from undetermined to avformat
- Keywords h264 added; decode removed
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master