Decoding SAFA / Philips .ZVR files
|Reported by:||ChrisOfBristol||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
SAFA and Philips mobile recording devices create sound files with the extension .ZVR
I have checked whether this format can be read by ffmpeg and I believe that it can't.
There is a free very simple file converter for Windows, but there's nothing for Linux, apart from running the Windows file converter under Wine.
It would be useful if ffmpeg could read (but not write) these files.
I have no idea how much work it might be or how you would get the file specification.
I can supply sample files.
Change History (7)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 5 years ago by llogan
- Keywords zvr added; Decoding .zvr removed
- Priority changed from minor to wish
- Status changed from new to open
Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Component changed from undetermined to avcodec
- Reproduced by developer set
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master