|Version 92 (modified by llogan, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the FFmpeg Bug Tracker and Wiki
This Wiki is intended for all kinds of FFmpeg and multimedia related information. Everyone is welcome to add to, edit and improve it!
Please read the Bug Tracker Manual and Submitting a Bug Report before filing a new report. You must register before you can file a report or edit this wiki. For uploading samples, either use http://www.datafilehost.com/ or the ftp on Submitting a Bug Report (there is no hard filesize limit).
FFmpeg Official Documentation
- Documentation -- FFmpeg's own documentation, including links to things like developer guides.
- Notes on Maintaining FFmpeg Source Code
- Submit an FFmpeg Logo -- Instructions on how to submit a themed logo or banner to FFmpeg.
Community Contributed Documentation
- FFmpeg Compilation Guides
- Compile Benchmarks
- Known Compilation Issues -- Log of Known Issues and Proposed Solutions When Compiling FFmpeg with Certain Compilers (i.e. Intel C Compiler and MSVC)
- How to quickly compile libx264 as a pre-requisite to using it within ffmpeg
- How to quickly compile libaacplus as a pre-requisite to using it within ffmpeg
- How to quickly compile FFmpeg with libx264 (x264, H.264)
- How to quickly compile FFmpeg with mp3, aac+ and x264
- How to compile FFmpeg for Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)
- How to compile FFmpeg for Android
- x264 Encoding Guide
- VFX Encoding Guide
- MP3 Encoding Guide
- Xvid / Divx / MPEG4 Encoding Guide
- AAC Encoding Guide
- How to capture a webcam input
- How to grab the desktop (screen) with FFmpeg
- Capturing audio with FFmpeg and ALSA
- Create a video slideshow from images
- Create a thumbnail image every X seconds of the video
- How to take multiple screenshots to an image (tile, mosaic)
- How to setup Eclipse IDE for FFmpeg development
- Using libav* Instructions for how to integrate FFmpeg's main libraries into your own custom programs.
- Including FFmpeg headers in a C++ application
- audio types -- list of the different types of raw audio.
- Creating multiple outputs from the same input
- How to change audio volume up-down with FFmpeg
- How to concatenate (join, merge) media files
- How to encode with ffmpeg from Adobe Premiere Pro
- How to encode videos for YouTube and other video sharing sites
- How to speed up / slow down a video time lapse, etc.
- How to use -map option to select exactly which streams to process.
- Seeking with FFmpeg if you need to split a file, or select just a part of one.
- A small wikibook: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FFMPEG_An_Intermediate_Guide, though seems a bit unmaintained.
- How to capture a lightning (thunderbolt) with FFmpeg?
- Using FFmpeg from PHP scripts
- Option '-sameq' does NOT mean 'same quality'
- High quality audio resampling with FFmpeg and the SoX Resampler.
- Articles for Creation -- A simple idea/reminder list for new community contributed wiki articles.
The materials within the Community Contributed Documentation section of the FFmpeg Wiki are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. This allows anyone to share, adapt, and build upon this work, even for commercial purposes, as long as the same or compatible license is used and that credit is properly attributed to the author(s). Credit should be attributed to "Contributors to the FFmpeg Community Documentation Wiki".
Wiki Page Index
For a complete list of all local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
Trac is what FFmpeg uses for tracking bugs (and also hosts this wiki).