|Version 86 (modified by robs, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the FFmpeg Bug Tracker and Wiki
This Wiki is intended for all kinds of FFmpeg and multimedia related information. Everyone is welcome to add to, edit and improve it!
Go Straight To the list of current Bug Reports: https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1
All Reports Page (slow): https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1?sort=ticket&max=300&asc=1&page=1
Note, you must register before you can file a report or edit this wiki, this is to avoid Spam.
FFmpeg Official Documentation
- Documentation -- FFmpeg's own documentation, including links to things like developer guides.
- Notes on Maintaining FFmpeg Source Code
- Submit an FFmpeg Logo -- Instructions on how to submit a themed logo or banner to FFmpeg.
Community Contributed Documentation
- Compilation Guide -- FFmpeg Compilation Guide
- Compile Benchmarks
- Known Compilation Issues -- Log of Known Issues and Proposed Solutions When Compiling FFmpeg with Certain Compilers (i.e. Intel C Compiler and MSVC)
- How to quickly compile libx264 as a pre-requisite to using it within ffmpeg
- How to quickly compile libaacplus as a pre-requisite to using it within ffmpeg
- How to quickly compile FFmpeg with libx264 (x264, H.264)
- How to quickly compile FFmpeg with mp3, aac+ and x264
- How to compile FFmpeg for Raspberry Pi (Raspbian)
- How to compile FFmpeg for Android
- How to capture a webcam input
- How to grab the desktop (screen) with FFmpeg
- Capturing audio with FFmpeg and ALSA
- Filtering Guide -- FFmpeg Filtering Guide
- Fancy Filtering Examples -- Examples for various psychedelic effects and other weird filtering
- Create a video slideshow from images
- Create a thumbnail image every X seconds of the video
- How to take multiple screenshots to an image (tile, mosaic)
- How to setup Eclipse IDE for FFmpeg development
- Using libav* Instructions for how to integrate FFmpeg's main libraries into your own custom programs.
- Including FFmpeg headers in a C++ application
- audio types -- list of the different types of raw audio.
- Creating multiple outputs from the same input
- Encoding VBR (Variable Bit Rate) mp3 audio using libmp3lame
- How to change audio volume up-down with FFmpeg
- How to concatenate (join, merge) media files
- How to encode with ffmpeg from Adobe Premiere Pro
- How to encode videos for YouTube and other video sharing sites
- How to encode Xvid / DivX video with ffmpeg
- How to speed up / slow down a video time lapse, etc.
- How to use -map option to select exactly which streams to process.
- Seeking with FFmpeg if you need to split a file, or select just a part of one.
- A small wikibook: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FFMPEG_An_Intermediate_Guide, though seems a bit unmaintained.
- How to capture a lightning (thunderbolt) with FFmpeg?
- Using FFmpeg from PHP scripts
- Option '-sameq' does NOT mean 'same quality'
- High quality audio resampling with FFmpeg and the SoX Resampler.
All wiki pages
For a complete list of all local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
Trac is what FFmpeg uses for tracking bugs (and also hosts this wiki).