|Version 58 (modified by llogan, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the FFmpeg Bug Tracker and Wiki
This Wiki is intended for all kinds of FFmpeg and multimedia related information. Everyone is welcome to add to, edit and improve it!
Go Straight To the Bug Reports: https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1
All Reports Page (slow): https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1?sort=ticket&max=300&asc=1&page=1
Please read the bug tracker manual before filing a report.
Note, you must register before you can file a report or edit this wiki, this is to avoid Spam.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
- Submit a FFmpeg Logo -- Instructions on how to submit a themed logo or banner to FFmpeg
- FFmpeg API changes/compatibility test results
- Documentation -- FFmpeg's own documentation, including links to things like developer guides.
Community Contributed Documentation
- Compilation Guide -- FFmpeg Compilation Guide
- Known Compilation Issues -- Log of Known Issues and Proposed Solutions When Compiling FFmpeg with Certain Compilers (i.e. Intel C Compiler and MSVC)
- How to quickly compile libx264
- How to quickly compile libaacplus
- How to quickly compile FFmpeg with libx264 (x264, H.264)
- How to quickly compile FFmpeg with mp3, aac+ and x264
- How to capture a webcam input
- How to grab the desktop (screen) with FFmpeg
- Capturing audio with FFmpeg and ALSA
- Streaming Guide -- FFmpeg Streaming Guide
- Filtering Guide -- FFmpeg Filtering Guide
- Fancy Filtering Examples -- Examples for various psychedelic effects and other weird filtering
- Create a video slideshow from images
- Create a thumbnail image every X seconds of the video
- How to take multiple screenshots to an image (tile, mosaic)
- How to speed up / slow down a video
- How to encode Xvid / DivX video with ffmpeg
- How to change audio volume up-down with FFmpeg
- Encoding VBR (Variable Bit Rate) mp3 audio
- How to concatenate (join, merge) media files
- Creating multiple outputs
- Seeking with FFmpeg