|Version 44 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to the FFmpeg Bug Tracker and Wiki
This Wiki is intended for all kinds of FFmpeg and multimedia related information. Everyone is welcome to add to, edit and improve it!
Go Straight To the Bug Reports: https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1
All Reports Page (slow): https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1?sort=ticket&max=300&asc=1&page=1
Please read the bug tracker manual before filing a report.
Note, you must register before you can file a report or edit this wiki, this is to avoid Spam.
- Compilation Guide -- FFmpeg Compilation Guide
- Known Compilation Issues -- Log of Known Issues and Proposed Solutions When Compiling FFmpeg with Certain Compilers (i.e. Intel C Compiler and MSVC)
- Filtering Guide -- FFmpeg Filtering Guide
- Fancy Filtering Examples -- Examples for various psychedelic effects and other weird filtering
- Streaming Guide -- FFmpeg Streaming Guide
- Submit a FFmpeg Logo -- Instructions on how to submit a themed logo or banner to FFmpeg
- FFmpeg API changes/compatibility test results
- Documentation -- FFmpeg's own documentation, including links to things like developer guides.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
- How to capture a webcam input
- How to grab the desktop (screen) with FFmpeg
- Create a video slideshow from images
- Create a thumbnail image every X seconds of the video
- How to take multiple screenshots to an image (tile, mosaic)
- How to speed up / slow down a video
- How to burn subtitles into the video
- How to convert subtitle from SRT to ASS format