|Version 34 (modified by rogerdpack, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the FFmpeg Bug Tracker and Wiki
This Wiki is intended for all kinds of FFmpeg and multimedia related information. Everyone is welcome to add to, edit and improve it!
Go Straight To the Bug Reports: https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1
All Reports Page (slow): https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/report/1?sort=ticket&max=300&asc=1&page=1
Please read the bug tracker manual before filing a report.
Note, you must register before you can file a report or edit this wiki, this is to avoid Spam.
- Compilation Guide -- FFmpeg Compilation Guide
- Known Compilation Issues -- Log of Known Issues and Proposed Solutions When Compiling FFmpeg with Certain Compilers (i.e. Intel C Compiler and MSVC)
- Filtering Guide -- FFmpeg Filtering Guide
- Fancy Filtering Examples -- Examples for various psychedelic effects and other weird filtering
- Streaming Guide -- FFmpeg Streaming Guide
- FFmpeg API changes/compatibility test results
- Documentation -- FFmpeg's own documentation, including links to things like developer guides.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.