Conversion from FLAC to OGG creates broken files when the FLAC has images
|Reported by:||Raphael||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I noticed that when I converted FLAC music with cover images into OGG, they wouldn't play on my smartphone anymore. After corresponding with the author of my music player app, I decided to create a small test suite to investigate.
It seems that ffmpeg creates files with mimetype
video/x-theora+ogg which trips up AMF so much it won't play the files.
I apologize for not following your guidelines for reporting bugs; I don't have the time to work through them. I trust that the linked repository contains all you need to reproduce or confirm that the bug has been fixed since the version I used was current. (Ubuntu 16.04...)