Opened 4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#4551 closed defect (needs_more_info)

Problems with decoding when opening RTSP stream.

Reported by: iRidium_mobile Owned by:
Priority: normal Component: undetermined
Version: unspecified Keywords:
Cc: Blocked By:
Blocking: Reproduced by developer: no
Analyzed by developer: no

Description

Summary of the bug:
When we connect for the first time, everything works fine. But when we disconnect and connect again, the program receives broken shots. That is, top 10% of the shot looks all right, but the remaining 90% can be anything alse but what it is supposed to be. I looks as if some object could not be freed. But I free all the resources, such as Format context, codec context и AVFrame, and it does not help. Can you help me where to look for the problem?
How to reproduce:

% ffmpeg -i input ... output
ffmpeg version 2.2.
built on ...

Patches should be submitted to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list and not this bug tracker.

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos

  • Priority changed from important to normal
  • Resolution set to needs_more_info
  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Version set to unspecified

Please test current FFmpeg git head and reopen this ticket if you can provide the command line that allows to reproduce the issue together with the complete, uncut console output.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.