WTV files created by ffmpeg do not playback on XBox 360 extender
|Reported by:||ramitbhalla||Owned by:|
|Cc:||cncb, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
Summary of the bug: WTV files created by ffmpeg do not play back on X360 extender.
It gives an error:
" Files needed to display video are not installed..."
However it plays back fine on WMP and MCE.
Change History (63)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
- Component changed from undetermined to avformat
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
comment:20 in reply to: ↑ 19 Changed 3 years ago by pross
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed
comment:21 Changed 2 years ago by ramitbhalla
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened