audio buffer for iff 8svx files while playing with ffplay
|Reported by:||ami_stuff||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I test 8SVX support now, but I notice that when playing 8SVX files there is no buffer, so some clicks happens when playing the files with ffplay. It is possible to add some buffet to eliminate them?
6.11 A-V: 0.000 s:0.0 aq= 0KB vq= 0KB sq= 0B f=0/0
1.63 A-V: 0.000 s:0.0 aq= 318KB vq= 0KB sq= 0B f=0/0
also I notice that pause in ffplay doesn't work for 8svx.
Anyway still great work, stereo files plays correctly.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by cehoyos
- Keywords ffplay 8svx added
- Priority changed from normal to minor
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master