ffserver ignores ffmpeg command line arguments
|Reported by:||importinis||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
I'm trying to transcode from mpegts to flv. In mpegts are 2 audio streams but I want to transcode just one, and igore the other.
please notice, that there is 2 examples:
- ffmpeg writes to file - audio stream mapping works great.
- ffserver ignores audio stream specified by ffmpeg and transcodes first one, not specified.
The problem: ffserver ignores ffmpeg arguments! In this example it's obvious that ignores -map argument, but if I specify video filters - ffserver ignores as well.
Change History (24)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 4 years ago by importinis
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Version changed from 1.0 to git-master
comment:6 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 4 years ago by importinis
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
comment:21 Changed 3 years ago by michael
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed
comment:23 Changed 3 years ago by importinis
- Priority changed from important to critical
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened