ASS filter does not accept filenames with '
|Reported by:||Atarikid||Owned by:|
|Version:||1.0||Keywords:||syntax quoting escaping|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||yes|
When using a filename including the character ' within the .ass filename FFmpeg gives an error 'Error opening filter'
Example with escaping
-vf ass="/Volumes/Data/Movies/Crime?\ d\'Amour.srt"
or without escaping:
-vf ass="/Volumes/Data/Movies/Crime? d'Amour.srt"
Both gives an error.
When removing the ' character (and renaming the file to Crime dAmour.srt) it works fine.
I did not test this with other filters (watermark etc..) but I guess it the same would happen.
BTW with FFmpeg 1.0 compiled to OS X
Change History (8)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by saste
- Analyzed by developer set
- Component changed from avfilter to documentation
- Keywords syntax quoting escaping added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from open to closed