PGS subtitles vanish/disappear immediately in m2ts
|Reported by:||skank||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||yes|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
PGS subtitles vanish/disappear immediately after shown.. in m2ts files..
This is quite an urgent problems as none of the blurays with it, play subtitles well..
Its only an ffmpeg issue cause the same thing plays well on powerdvd, Total media theater, MPC-HC ,...
To test, you should use xbmcplayer or VLC player (as both are using ffmpeg) not something else
Change History (27)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Cigaes
- Component changed from FFmpeg to avformat
- Priority changed from important to normal
- Reproduced by developer set
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 4 years ago by skank
Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
comment:24 in reply to: ↑ 23 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed