bad first_dts in h264 file
|Reported by:||DonMoir||Owned by:|
|Blocking:||Reproduced by developer:||no|
|Analyzed by developer:||no|
The file bad_first_dts_h264_cut.mp4 has a first_dts of 7 in the video stream. I think it should be zero. The first video packet has a dts of zero and the first index entry has a timestamp of zero.
Not sure I can show you a command line that will reproduce the problem.
Change History (12)
Changed 4 years ago by DonMoir
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by cehoyos
- Keywords h264 regression added
- Priority changed from normal to important
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from unspecified to git-master
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by michael
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from open to closed