This is a simple idea/reminder list for new community contributed wiki articles. Feel free to add requested articles.
- Compilation guide for iOS
- Device compatibility guide – Working examples for various devices including phones, media players, TVs, etc.
- Using libquvi to work with streams directly (copy this from http://superuser.com/a/680429/48078)
- Add a new VP9 encoding guide based on VP8 guide and https://sites.google.com/a/webmproject.org/wiki/ffmpeg/vp9-encoding-guide
Suggestions for Existing Pages
- Concatenate – Port mmcat script to Windows version as requested in ticket #4573.
- How to compile FFmpeg for Android – Should definitely be expanded.
- In GuidelinesHighQualityAudio, the entry for libopus should be clarified (and references will be nice, otherwise it sounds totally made up or a random subjective opinion): "Usable range >= 80Kbps. Recommended range >= 128Kbps". For voice, 32Kbps is close to CD quality for example.
- Windows Media Player Encoding Tips should be verified. Is it a bug? Does this work?